Are you passionate about languages?
Do you want to inspire a global language learning community?
Join us and take a meaningful role in an established and stable startup that’s on the cutting edge of language education.
What Is FluentU?
FluentU is an online education company that helps people learn languages with real-world videos, including movie trailers, music videos, news and inspiring talks. We have a website, iOS app (usually in the top 20-50 grossing iOS education apps), and Android app. Founded in 2011, we’re a profitable, stable company with long-term focus, and we’re proudly self-funded.
FluentU is brought to you by a team of passionate language learners distributed around the world.
What’s It Like to Work at FluentU?
- We’re a 100% remote team with members distributed all over the world
- Your workday is flexible—you decide when you work (as long as you get everything done on time!) and where you work (working from home, cafes, coworking spaces—are all welcome).
- Most of our communication is text-based.
- We have a calm, highly collaborative environment.
- Communication is key: Opinions and input are always welcome and encouraged.
- We believe in continuous improvement and are constantly looking for better ways to get things done.
- We offer constructive feedback and opportunities for growth to every team member.
- We are a friendly and dedicated team!
See something you’re interested in? We have part-time and full-time positions available. Please click on the relevant link and follow the instructions on the new page to apply for the job.
Video Creator / Teacher
Content Editor: Korean
Content Editor: Portuguese
Content Editor: Spanish
Content Localizer: English-Korean
Staff Writer (Russian)
Brazilian Portuguese Translator