Job Opportunity: Virtual Assistant for Blog Marketing Team
Would you like to be part of a fully-remote team of a marketing professionals?
Do you like to always have plenty of interesting work to do?
Our blog posts reach millions of readers, and our goal is to create the best language learning blogs anywhere.
As a blog team virtual assistant, you’ll help us create high-quality content and keep our team running smoothly.
FluentU is an online education company that helps people learn languages with real-world videos, including movie trailers, music videos, news and inspiring talks. We have a website, iOS app (usually in the top 20-50 grossing iOS education apps) and Android app. Founded in 2011, we’re a profitable, stable company with long-term focus, and we’re proudly self-funded.
We get 5 million visitors per month on our blogs and have 100,000+ people on our email list.
We’re a 100% distributed/remote team. Here’s a little bit more about how we work:
- Your workday is flexible—you decide where and when you work (as long as you get everything done on time!)
- Most of our communication is text-based
- We believe in continuous improvement and are constantly looking for better ways to get things done: Opinions and input are always welcome and encouraged
- We offer constructive feedback and opportunities for growth to every team member
As our blog team virtual assistant, you will work directly on a blog that gets millions of views, and with the person in charge of the blog.
You’ll help us with a variety of tasks, including but not limited to:
- producing and promoting YouTube videos
- producing blog posts in WP
- updating things in our blog posts after they are written
- helping promote posts on social media
- answering emails
- other one-off administrative assistance tasks
This work requires a high speed internet connection. Please mention your upload/download speeds in your proposal.
Would request that you initially do a (paid) 1 hour trial project. If we continue to work together, we would be able to provide you consistent work (10+ hours per week, with potential for 20-30+ for the right candidate).
We’re looking for someone who:
- has a high attention to detail
- is efficient
- is a terrific communicator
- has some experience with Google sheets and Asana
- has high-speed internet connection (please mention your upload/download speeds in your application)
- can work at least 10 hours per week (and ideally more than that)
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to fill out the application!