Would you like to be part of a fully-remote team of a marketing professionals?
Do you like to always have plenty of interesting work to do?
Our blog posts reach millions of readers, and our goal is to create the best language learning blogs anywhere.
As a blog team virtual assistant, you’ll help us create high-quality content and keep our team running smoothly.
This job might be for you if you:
- like being able to set your hours and work from home
- don’t like drumming up new business or chasing down clients
- like having a dependable, reliable stream of work
- are tired of working on one-off projects that don’t build up to anything meaningful
- like working in a collaborative environment
- are comfortable with a fast-changing environment
- are a fast learner
FluentU is an online education company that helps people learn languages with real-world videos, including movie trailers, music videos, news and inspiring talks. We have a website, iOS app (usually in the top 20-50 grossing iOS education apps) and Android app. Founded in 2011, we’re a profitable, stable company with long-term focus, and we’re proudly self-funded.
We get 5 million visitors per month on our blogs and have 100,000+ people on our email list.
We’re a 100% distributed/remote team. Here’s a little bit more about how we work:
- Your workday is flexible—you decide where and when you work (as long as you get everything done on time!)
- Most of our communication is text-based
- We believe in continuous improvement and are constantly looking for better ways to get things done: Opinions and input are always welcome and encouraged
- We offer constructive feedback and opportunities for growth to every team member
As a blog team virtual assistant, you will work with editors, writers and the marketing manager to complete a variety of blog tasks, including but not limited to:
- producing new blog posts in our WordPress
- updating things in our blog posts after they are written
- data entry
- other one-off administrative assistance tasks