Did you spend this weekend in a post-Thanksgiving daze?
Maybe you had a little too much turkey on Thursday and you’re still feeling it?
Perhaps you’re still sore from a family-wide football game?
Or just sleepy from waking up before dawn to shop for Black Friday deals?
Don’t worry. We’ve all been there.
But today’s the day to shake off your post-Thanksgiving sluggishness, because the weekend is over and Cyber Monday 2019 is upon us!
Tons of incredible language-learning websites are offering steep discounts for Cyber Monday 2019. Language learners should absolutely take advantage of these amazing Cyber Monday deals.
These offers are available today—Monday, December 2, 2019. Get them while you can, because most of them will disappear by midnight!
UPDATE: The sales have passed and are no longer available! However, if you’d like to check out the products anyway, you can do so at these links:
- I Will Teach You a Language: Check out the Grammar Hero series, the Make Words Stick courses and Language Learning Foundations.
- Fluent in 3 Months: Find out why Italian is easy, see why Spanish is easy and try the Conversation Countdown program.
Why Language Learners Shouldn’t Miss out on Cyber Monday
Black Friday 2019 has come and gone. Maybe you scored a new TV or got a great deal on an e-reader.
But if you thought that all the good post-Thanksgiving deals were confined to Black Friday, think again!
Cyber Monday has tons to offer—especially for those interested in learning a new language. Check out these Cyber Monday deals, and you’ll be able to:
- Finally take the plunge and start learning a new language. Have you been thinking about learning a new language but just can’t decide on the right course (or the right language)? The offers below might be just the push you need to finally take the leap and start learning.
- Get a head start on your New Year’s resolution. Snagging a new smartphone on Black Friday is all well and good. But getting a great deal on a language-learning program will allow you to acquire a valuable new skill that’ll benefit you for the rest of your life. If learning a second (or third!) language is on your list of New Year’s resolutions, you simply have to check out the offers below.
- Find the perfect holiday gift. Everyone has that one friend or family member who’s impossible to shop for. Why not gift them one of the language courses below? Online language courses are a unique and truly thoughtful gift for all of the polyglots, world travelers, culture buffs and expats in your life. Cyber Monday deals mean that you can give them the perfect gift without breaking the bank.
Cyber Monday 2019 Roundup: The Best Deals for Language Learners (Today Only!)
MosaLingua: Fluency Bundle (97% Discount)
Language self-learners will likely already be familiar with MosaLingua, which offers comprehensive language courses in English, Spanish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian and Russian.
MosaLingua, which is available in desktop and mobile versions, employs a learning strategy based on psychology and cognitive science. MosaLingua members will gain access to flashcard sets that present vocabulary words in context. Certain flashcard sets also prompt readers to work their pronunciation and speaking skills. In addition to flashcards, users can also access a wide variety of videos, e-books and audiobooks in their target language.
Cyber Monday 2019 deal:
This Cyber Monday, you can purchase lifetime access to MosaLingua’s “Fluency Bundle”—in other words, every single product available through MosaLingua.
Normally, this bundle would cost around $5,000. But for Cyber Monday, you can purchase it for just $99. That’s a whopping 97% discount.
If you purchase the Fluency Bundle, you’ll get lifetime access to the MosaLingua Web learning program described above. Additionally, you’ll get lifetime access to MosaTraining, a step-by-step training program created by experienced language learners and educators. MosaTraining helps beginner learners get over the psychological hurdles of language learning and introduces them to effective study techniques.
Beyond these offers, you’ll also get lifetime access to “The Man With No Name,” a MosaLingua original web series available in English, Italian, Spanish, French and German. The web series is designed to help learners perfect their listening comprehension and speaking skills by listening to native speakers.
Finally, there’s a special bonus included for ESL students: MosaLingua’s “Speak English with Confidence” masterclass. This course is designed to help ESL students overcome fear when speaking English. It focuses on good pronunciation and helps learners stop stressing about grammar rules to help them speak English confidently in real-world settings.
This MosaLingua bundle is perfect for polyglots because it includes resources for learning seven different languages. Are you in the process of learning two languages at once? Or, do you plan to learn more than one foreign language in the future? If so, you should jump on this deal, which ends today, December 2, 2019.
I Will Teach You A Language: Beginner “Uncovered” Courses (67% Discount)
I Will Teach You A Language’s “Uncovered” courses teach learners how to speak a foreign language through the art of storytelling and immersion.
Each course is based around a story featuring characters who are native speakers of the target language. Each unit in the course takes learners through one chapter of the story. Lessons cover vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and culture in order to help learners make sense of what they’ve read.
Olly Richards—the creator of I Will Teach You A Language—is an experienced language learner who believes in the value of immersive learning and cultural literacy. Therefore, students learn through immersion from the very first lessons, just as they would if they were living in a foreign country. Mistakes and misunderstandings are encouraged: as Olly (and any other language learner) knows, they are a valuable and inevitable part of learning a new language.
Cyber Monday 2019 deal:
I Will Teach You A Language is offering steep Cyber Monday discounts on four of its story-based courses: German Uncovered, French Uncovered, Spanish Uncovered and Italian Uncovered.
Choose from any of those four courses and start learning through the “Guided Discovery” method, where learners slowly and surely improve their comprehension by reading, listening and speaking in their target language.
By the end of the course, learners will have achieved a B1 (intermediate) level in their target language—all without poring over conjugation tables or other memorization-based activities.
Through December 2, 2019, at midnight (PST), each of these courses is available for only $97. That’s a 67% discount off the regular price!
If you need a small push getting started on your language-learning journey, this is the offer for you. Any of these “Uncovered” courses would also make a fantastic holiday gift for a loved one who’s been meaning to learn a new language.
Fluent in 3 Months: Black Friday 2019 Collection (85% Discount)
Fluent in 3 Months is a conversation-focused language-learning program for people who want to learn any language in the world.
That’s because Fluent in 3 Months isn’t a traditional language-learning course. Rather, it’s a new methodology for learning languages, developed by a polyglot who has learned over a dozen languages himself.
Fluent in 3 Months is based on the idea that language-learning can be “hacked” by employing a few simple principles:
- Mistakes are okay and encouraged.
- You can start speaking in a target language from day one.
- Anyone can have a 15-minute conversation in their target language after just three months.
Sounds too good to be true? Well, just wait until you hear about these deals:
Cyber Monday 2019 deal:
Until midnight on December 2, 2019 (EST), you can purchase the Fluent in 3 Months Black Friday 2019 collection for just $97.
You’ll gain access to the “Fluent in 3 Months Challenge”: the website’s flagship language-learning course. This 10-module, three-month program begins by correcting some common misconceptions about language learning. Then, it starts users on their journey to successfully having a 15-minute conversation at the end of 90 days.
The course also includes a convenient “daily check-in” feature to keep you on track. Plus, you’ll gain 90 days of access to the Fluent in 3 Months online community.
As if all of that wasn’t enough, the Black Friday 2019 Collection includes a few other perks:
- Travel Hacking Workshop: If you primarily learn languages to have immersive travel experiences, you’ll love this exclusive web series in which Benny Lewis, the creator of the Fluent in 3 Months program, teaches students how to strike up conversations with people around the world.
- Conversation Countdown: This one-week program is designed to be an introduction to the “Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.” The course is designed to help complete beginners have their first conversation after just seven days of learning.
- The Complete “Easy Languages” Package: Finally, you’ll get access to six “Why _____ Is Easy” guides for Spanish, French, German, Italian, English and Chinese. These guides introduce learners to tips and “hacks” that they can also be applied to learning any language.
Any other time of year, all of these resources would cost $675. If you lock in the $97 price, you’re getting an 85% discount.
Fluent in 3 Months is perfect for absolute beginners, world travelers or anyone who ever thought that they “couldn’t” learn a new language. It’s also great for those interested in studying less commonly taught languages, since this program works for virtually any language in the world.
Don’t sleep on these incredible Cyber Monday 2019 deals. Whether you’re interested in learning a new language yourself or buying a thoughtful gift for a loved one, these are deals you can’t miss out on.
And no, being sleepy from Black Friday isn’t an excuse.
We’ve done most of the hard work for you. All you have to do is pick from these great deals and start learning today.
If you liked this post, something tells me that you'll love FluentU, the best way to learn languages with real-world videos.