Temp Job Opportunity: Chinese Collaborator for a Popular Language Learning Program
Compensation: Competitive, hourly rate
Employment Type: Freelance, temporary
Title: Chinese Temporary Collaborator
Are you a native Chinese speaker with excellent attention to detail and fluent English skills?
Are you looking for a short-term (one to two months) remote work position?
You might be the perfect person for this job!
We are seeking a native Mandarin Chinese speaker who can temporarily assist us with some tasks.
The duration of our collaboration depends on how many hours you can work per week. We expect a month or two when you work 15-20 hrs/week.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Checking images for Chinese words.
- Checking grammar and mappings for certain words.
- A few other miscellaneous tasks of a similar nature.
- Native Mandarin Chinese speaker with fluent English language skills.
- Ability to focus on details concerning language.
- Experience in translation or language education fields.
Please note that there will be a short 10-15 minute test to see if you’re a good fit for this position.
What Is FluentU?
FluentU is an online education company that helps people learn languages with real-world videos, including movie trailers, music videos, news and inspiring talks. We have a popular website, iOS app, and Android app. Founded in 2011, we’re a profitable, stable company with a long-term focus, and we’re proudly self-funded.
FluentU is brought to you by a team of passionate language learners distributed around the world.
What’s It Like to Work at FluentU?
- We’re a 100% remote team with members all over the world.
- All of our communication is text-based (mostly via Asana) and we have a low-stress, highly collaborative environment.
- Your workday is flexible—you decide when you work (as long as you get everything done on time!) and where you work (working from home, cafes, coworking spaces—are all welcome).
- Communication is key: Opinions and input are always welcome and encouraged.
- We offer constructive feedback and opportunities for growth.
- We are a friendly and dedicated team!
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click here and fill out the form here.