We’ve all been there. Something in a shop catches our eye and screams, buy me! The mission? Negotiate a reasonable price with that smooth talking, overbearing sales person. Don’t get tricked. It’s essential to be able to 讨价还价 (tǎo jià huán jià) at markets so you’re not cheated. Always haggle for 50% or less than their [...]
Tag Archives | tips
Subscribe / Connect
We curate the web's best tips on learning Chinese and deliver them to your inbox
Try FluentU for Free
This is a blog on learning Chinese by FluentU.
FluentU brings Chinese to life with real-world videos.
- Essential Chengyu
- Quick Guide to Learning Chinese Through Movies
- How to Speak Chinese Fluently
- Get Early Access to the FluentU App!
- 9 Ways to Say Goodbye in Chinese
- 24 Chinese Slang Phrases You Should Know
- Business Chinese Vocabulary List: Job Titles and Positions
- A Secret Technique for Chinese Fluency: Sentence Mining