Top language learners swear by it. It’s scientifically proven to be the best way to memorize anything. So why hasn’t spaced repetition learning gone mainstream – in language learning and elsewhere? How come people are still studying words in the order they wrote them down in their notebooks? In case you’re unfamiliar with SRS (spaced [...]
Tag Archives | SRS
Subscribe / Connect
We curate the web's best tips on learning Chinese and deliver them to your inbox
Try FluentU for Free
This is a blog on learning Chinese by FluentU.
FluentU brings Chinese to life with real-world videos.
- Essential Chengyu
- Quick Guide to Learning Chinese Through Movies
- How to Speak Chinese Fluently
- Get Early Access to the FluentU App!
- 9 Ways to Say Goodbye in Chinese
- 24 Chinese Slang Phrases You Should Know
- Business Chinese Vocabulary List: Job Titles and Positions
- A Secret Technique for Chinese Fluency: Sentence Mining