Lebron James and the Miami Heat won the NBA Championship. We’re guessing Lebron currently has other priorities outside of studying Chinese. We don’t! Let’s look today at three chengyu’s which are especially pertinent to Lebron as he celebrates his first ring. 1. 坚持不懈 (jiān chí bù xiè ) 坚持 (jiān chí): persevere, persist 不 (bù): not 懈 (xiè): careless, casual [...]
Tag Archives | lebron james
Subscribe / Connect
We curate the web's best tips on learning Chinese and deliver them to your inbox
Try FluentU for Free
This is a blog on learning Chinese by FluentU.
FluentU brings Chinese to life with real-world videos.
- Essential Chengyu
- Quick Guide to Learning Chinese Through Movies
- How to Speak Chinese Fluently
- Get Early Access to the FluentU App!
- 9 Ways to Say Goodbye in Chinese
- 24 Chinese Slang Phrases You Should Know
- Business Chinese Vocabulary List: Job Titles and Positions
- A Secret Technique for Chinese Fluency: Sentence Mining