We all know Mark Zuckerberg is learning Chinese. Next time he is in China, we have some new idioms for him to practice. Whether it was overhyped, poorly executed, or even unnecessary, the consensus is in: the Facebook IPO was everything from a slight disappointment to an unmitigated disaster. Not to rub salt in the [...]
Tag Archives | jealousy
Subscribe / Connect
We curate the web's best tips on learning Chinese and deliver them to your inbox
Try FluentU for Free
This is a blog on learning Chinese by FluentU.
FluentU brings Chinese to life with real-world videos.
- Essential Chengyu
- Quick Guide to Learning Chinese Through Movies
- How to Speak Chinese Fluently
- Get Early Access to the FluentU App!
- 9 Ways to Say Goodbye in Chinese
- 24 Chinese Slang Phrases You Should Know
- Business Chinese Vocabulary List: Job Titles and Positions
- A Secret Technique for Chinese Fluency: Sentence Mining