Learning Chinese is one of the most challenging things I’ve ever done. Why? Not just because of the thousands of Chinese characters in place of an alphabet Not just because of the tones that can give any word a totally different meaning Not just because of the zen-like grammar and absence of a past tense [...]
Tag Archives | embarrassing
Subscribe / Connect
We curate the web's best tips on learning Chinese and deliver them to your inbox
Try FluentU for Free
This is a blog on learning Chinese by FluentU.
FluentU brings Chinese to life with real-world videos.
- Essential Chengyu
- Quick Guide to Learning Chinese Through Movies
- How to Speak Chinese Fluently
- Get Early Access to the FluentU App!
- 9 Ways to Say Goodbye in Chinese
- 24 Chinese Slang Phrases You Should Know
- Business Chinese Vocabulary List: Job Titles and Positions
- A Secret Technique for Chinese Fluency: Sentence Mining