What words come to mind when remembering your childhood? Children’s Day in China is every year on June 1st. Students enjoy a day off from classes and partake in outdoor activities, movies, or school-wide games. In celebration of Children’s Day, Chinese netizens spent time last week reminiscing about simpler times. Weibo was buzzing with people [...]
Tag Archives | childrens day
Subscribe / Connect
We curate the web's best tips on learning Chinese and deliver them to your inbox
Try FluentU for Free
This is a blog on learning Chinese by FluentU.
FluentU brings Chinese to life with real-world videos.
- Essential Chengyu
- Quick Guide to Learning Chinese Through Movies
- How to Speak Chinese Fluently
- Get Early Access to the FluentU App!
- 9 Ways to Say Goodbye in Chinese
- 24 Chinese Slang Phrases You Should Know
- Business Chinese Vocabulary List: Job Titles and Positions
- A Secret Technique for Chinese Fluency: Sentence Mining