Note: We are not currently accepting guest posts, but we will consider sponsored posts and review requests. If interested, please contact blogs [at] fluentu [dot] com for more information.
FluentU’s language learning blogs have 70,000+ subscribers and attract millions of visits each year, so if you’re an experienced language learner or teacher who can write, consider becoming a guest blogger!
Successful guest blog posts are comprehensive, specific, and have personality. They get our readers excited about language learning, and equip them to succeed at it.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Please email your completed post to blogs [at] fluentu [dot] com with a subject line that includes the words “Guest Post” and the title of your post.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
Guest Blogging Requirements for the FluentU Blogs
We’re looking for original posts that are comprehensive, specific, and have personality. Generic, dull, or unoriginal posts that don’t provide specific information will not get published.
1. The minimum word count is 1200 words, but there is no maximum word count.
2. Posts should reflect the writing style/tone of the FluentU Blogs. We aim for casual and fun, but intelligent.
3. You are welcome to include a short author bio with a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website.
4. Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
5. Please submit your post in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately
6. Please properly attribute data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
7. We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (this would risk a Google duplicate content penalty for the both of us.).
8. The FluentU editors reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit.
9. We reserve the right to include your post in future FluentU e-books (we would of course continue to give you full credit for your work).